Coming early 2018, a sanctuary for tough talk: Man Up Mississippi. We are calling on all true manly men to join together with others of your testosterone-fueled species. Finally there exists a community you can fit right into. Here is a place where you can speak your mind, as well as beat your chest and roar. This website is not for the faint of heart. It is not for posers. This is real old-school Christian manhood, not the modern limp-wristed, touchy-feely, warm & fuzzy caponized version that spews out a cowardly, emasculated, "world peace" ecumenical, let's not fight, watered-down churchism.
If you put yourself under the microscope, give an honest evaluation and come away feeling as if you come up short on the manhood scale...then you must act now! There are no excuses for an apathetic and lethargic attitude toward duty when the solution presents itself. Man Up Mississippi is your opportunity to join up with real men who can help you get on the path of manly duty...and stay there.
What Man Up Mississippi can provide:
- A brotherhood of like-minded men...real community
- A members-only subscription to Man Up Mississippi articles written to convict and make positive changes to your life where needed.
- Hands-on how-to videos
- Discounts and promos from Sponsors and vendors
- Free Admission to all Man Up Mississippi Events: All lectures, workshops, outings, etc. - never a charge. Third-party fees may apply to outings such as campground fees, canoe rentals and things of that nature. This does not include personal or group fitness training
- 25% discount off personal trainer rates for private or group fitness training
The price of membership is $100/year. Yes, we are told the Internet is supposed to be free. One thing real men understand is nothing comes free, though many things come cheap. There is a catch to everything. Anything of value comes with a price. We believe this website, our workshops and outings, and the camaraderie of like-minded men represent a tremendous value. You have to decide whether joining this brotherhood...for fellowship or for a desire to increase your knowledge, health and manhood...is worth 27 cents a day. With a 20 oz cup of Starbuck's coffee going for $2.35 a cup, it seems like a no-brainer...at least a better value than the daily cup of Joe. There is never any pressure here, because we seek quality, not quantity. At Man Up Mississippi, you are never bombarded with ads. You will receive absolute privacy - your contact information will never be sold. You will not constantly be hit up to buy something. We exist solely to get men to EMBRACE THE IRON. Thanks for stopping by and checking us out!
Founders Club: As we launch this site, we are taking special memberships in our Founders Club. It's there if you are interested, but it is not mandatory.